www.allabouttony.pbwiki.com
I think having a wiki would be a great idea for someone who has something to teach others. If a person has an idea about how to make their own graphic t-shirts, they can create a public wiki on how to do so. This could be accomplished by using different pages to show different steps or how to create different designs.
For me, however, this wiki seems to be sort of a bare minimum. How much can I actually put onto a wiki that I want to say? I'm sure there are a lot of different topics to make pages for, but how can I get it to "chunk" the way I want it to. So far, I can tell designing a wiki is going to be pretty tricky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Tricky" is one word for it, yes. "Daunting" would be another, as would "Herculean" and perhaps "Sisyphean".
You occasionally hear writers say that the most intimidating thing in writing is looking at a blank page, and I think that holds doubly true for a wiki, because it simply has so much potential.
Post a Comment